wheat flour-3 cups
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala-1/4 tsp
Coriander powder-1/4 tsp
- Remove the stems off from the spinach.
- Wash the leaves in water and chop them.
- In a wide pan,heat a tsp of oil.Add cumin seeds and let is splutter.
- Add the green chillies and the chopped leaves.
- Cover for 3-4 mins until the leaves are cooked.
- Cool and puree the leaves in a blender.
- In a mixing bowl,mix the flour,salt,coriander powder,chilli powder,turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Add ghee and mix in the flour.
- Add the pureed spinach to the flour and mix.
- Knead and make a soft,pilable dough and make hot chappathis out of it.