Cooked Basmati Rice-1 Cup
Heavy Cream-1/2 Cup
Coconut Milk-3/4 Cup
Cardamom ground-1/4 tsp
Unsalted Pistachio-1/3 Cup
- In a large nonstick Saucepan,combine rice and milk over medium heat
- Heat until the mixture begins to boil
- Reduce the heat to low and cook at a simmer until the mixture begins to thicken,stirring frequently for 5 minutes
- Increase the heat to medium,add heavy cream,coconut milk,sugar and cardamom
- Continue cooking till the mixture begins to thicken again after 5-10 minutes
- Once the mixture thickens,remove from the heat and stir in the raisins and pistachios.
- Let it cool and refrigerate.
- Can be served chilled or at room temterature