Here goes a recipe which I prepared from the freshly bought chicken !!!
Chicken pieces-1/4 kilo
Ginger/Garlic paste-1 tsp
Green chillies-3-4 slit
Curry leaves-2 strings
Chilly garlic paste-2 tsp
Bread crumps to coat and salt and oil as desired.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Marinate chicken with all the above mentioned ingrediants and keep for 30 mints.
- Coat chicken with bread crumps,fry them and keep aside.
- Saute garlic,green chillies and curry leaves in oil
- Add chilly garlic paste to the fried masala.
- Add fried chicken to this and you can add red color(optional) to enhance this dish.
This can be served as a good starter.