I thought this recipe is apt for this cozy weather and passed on to me by my dear mommy!!!
Chicken-1 breast piece
Corriander leaves-2 strings
Turmeric pwd-1/s tsp
Pepper pwd-1 tsp
Garam masala-1 tsp
Bread 2 slices
Bread crumps and 1 egg white to coat
Salt and oil as required.
- Cook both potatoes n chicken together for 3 whistles in a cooker.
- Peel the potatoes,mash them n keep aside and also shred the chicken.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Grind ginger,garlic,green chillies n corriander leaves.
- Add this ground masala to the onions
- Fry till the raw smell goes
- Add all the masalas followed by potatoes n garlic.
- Break the bread into very tiny pieces and add to the chicken mixture.
- Stir well and let the mixture cool.
- Shape the mixture into cutlets, coat with egg and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve hot.